Good blogging services and tools help make blogs so easy to use. If there were no blog content management tools then blogging would be just about dead. The strength of blogging rests on the fact that it is easy to set up and use. As well as that, it organises itself and is easy to customise. If there were no blogging tools to ease this, then blogging would in truth be a chore.
Fortunately, there are dozens of blogging software packages and tools both copyrighted and open source. These tools vary tremendously in what the provide and the level of difficulty, however, here is a list of some of the best.
1. Autoblogger Pro. If you are trying to flood your web site with popular keywords from some of your preferred blog sites and amalgamate them into your own blog, then Autoblogger Pro is the tool for you. Autoblogger Pro uses text collected from RSS/Atom feed sites which you stipulate. This content can then be used on your website or blog.
This is a great tool to use if you are seeking to get your blog's search engine ranking higher. It also helps provide your blog with more information.
2. B2evolution. B2evolution is a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) compatible software package that helps you host your own blog server. It supports blogs in different languages and software which controls several blogs at a time that are easy to install, yet are rich and fully featured to boot. The good thing about this package is that it is free and feature rich. It is also easy to alter and expand to increase functionality. It also installs easily and can be ready to go in a few minutes.
3. BlogAmp. BlogAmp allows bloggers to set up a blog audio player in just about any environment and all the client needs to have is a web browser without the necessity of a ready installed audio player. The player is also simple to site within a blog page or could be positioned in a pop-up window. All that you will need afterwards is a secure media server to host the audio files you need to circulate.
4. BlogChat. This clever tool made with PHP and MySQL lets your blog site to host a chat box which you can site within the page. The central server for this chat box will be with the originators of the utility and the service is offered for free. Nevertheless, there are paid services that offer better functionality and more features. The free version needs manual maintenance but is a good selection anyway.
5. Chronicle Lite. Chronicle Lite is the perfect extra tool if you use Blogger to publish your blogs. This utility acts as an interface or a file and blog organiser that lies between your blog and your personal computer. With Chronicle Lite, you can put out written documents on your PC, and easily cope with your posts and your files in regards to your blog.
6. Movable Type. This is what has made Typepad so well known. Movable Type is a software package that can be set up on most blog servers. It provides a robust word processor specially for blogs. This takes away the technical difficulties from the process of creating a blog and assists you to centre on the design of your web logs.
7. Particle Blogger. Another blogging script that installs on almost any PHP, MySQL server. It offers you a blog server and the related user interface that lets you to host your own blog site effortlessly and efficaciously. It is fully featured and easy to install.
8. The Posting Station. The Posting Station is another blog server script that allows for text, and rich multimedia blogging. It is simple to install and has an outstanding user interface that makes it a favourite among many bloggers